Mikaela was signing and I noticed something interseting... As signing is clear to read and see the difference. I was wondering for the hearing kids.
"Phonics"
shark - dark - sharp (Mikaela was signing : shark for all words) We catch her easily because of signs show obviously errors but again it is similar sounds (phonic). We easily correct her with signs for the right word.
I was wondering for those hearing kids who prounce those words and do you recoginze them? It might be stupid question but I don't know the answer. Hope you all can help.
I was video Mikaela. She learned right signs (I asked her to do the "wrong signs that she orginally signed for that word) but give you some examples.
(I asked - when the light goes off, what will happen? She signed (shark) for dark.) She knows the right sign now...
the right sign of dark is...
Mikaela, she knows I'm doing something. When she does that and I will write down some words that I have noticed that she signs wrong but in phonic way - its kind of right...
I might talk no sense. It's so hard to explain on this. LOL...
chip - ship (signed chip for ship - correct her into right sign for ship)
Was wondering... Do you recognize if your kid use a lot of phonic (words/sounds)? She started that probably a year and half now. Was wondering...
In my mind, does parents know that their kids are using phonic words or do they recognize and help them correct into right prounce? I have no clue. LOL
I might not making any sense...
You have read this article phonics /
video
with the title Question - Phonics. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/question-phonics.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Question - Phonics"
Post a Comment