Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Romantical weekend and obsessions.....(schreech)

Yes it was our 10 year anniversary.
10 years and on a budget. It was all mine to plan.
J came home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers on Friday and Saturday had some sexy lingerie (aka. Pajama's from Victoria Secret) on the counter for me.

Saturday Night.
I secretly arranged for overnight babysitters, took her to dinner at our favorite restaurant.
View from the truck. There are more pictures....but you will never see them ! hee hee









After dinner I arranged a couples massage. Totally over rated by the way. I mean it's OK to have your partner in the room...but I just don't get the erotic thing.
Unless you all have sex afterwards with the masseurs...I don't see it as "ROMANTIC". :)

After that it was 9:30 pm.....we drove to the hotel where some friends had decorated, set up some wine (A lot of wine) strawberries, raspberries, chocolate, a goody basket of treats, lights strung up on the ceiling, candles throughout the room, bath stuff and of course some nipple nibbler :) ha ha (thanks girls)

It was a good weekend.

Ok, now to the SCREECH part.
We are sitting in the restaurant. We ended up on the private club side because we didn't want to wait to sit down. (what does this mean...small fee, 3 week membership....only in Utah :)
They have TVs over the bar. (ok, when I say this you are picturing a sports bar....it isn't, it's nice, I promise) We are sitting there....I'm trying to gaze into J's eyes. I'm talking to her about how it's been 10 years and how much has changed....and J says. (pay close attention, here comes the screech part)
"I can't believe they don't have the BYU game on ONE of the TVs!"
WHAT ! Are you FUCKING kidding me ? We are at a NICE restaurant, on our TEN year anniversary....and you are not only WATCHING the TVs, but concerned as to what is playing on them.
I gave her shit....we both laughed. The end.
Oh, and I told her I was going to blog about this. She straightened right up...the power of suggestion :) bwaa haa ha haaaaa
You have read this article with the title Romantical weekend and obsessions.....(schreech). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/romantical-weekend-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Romantical weekend and obsessions.....(schreech)"