Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Rocket Ship Name Craft

Anna loves spelling and writing her name right now and Drew loooooves rocket ships, so when I saw this cute little name craft on Pinterest, I thought it would be lots of fun for my two.


I started by cutting up some squares of construction paper and two triangles for the top of a rocket ship.


Then Anna wrote her name on the little squares.  I wrote out Drew's name.


Next we put our names in the correct order and made our rocket ships.  For Drew, I tried to work on color recognition.


We finished them off with some "fire" and stars!





You have read this article Preschool Crafts with the title Rocket Ship Name Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/11/rocket-ship-name-craft.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rocket Ship Name Craft"