Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Counting Apples Activity



We've been doing lots of apple crafts lately so I decided to add some fun apple learning to the mix.  

I made up these little cards for my daughter one evening when I was bored! 


I cut out tree trunks and tree tops and add a "dot" to each tree top to represent an apple.  Then, on the bottom of the card I wrote a number.


I adhered the tree tops using velcro dots (love those things!)


Then I set them out for Anna and let her match up the number on the bottom of the card with the correct number of apples on the tree top.


Numbers 1-6 were pretty easy for her, but I had to remind her to slow down and put her finger on each "apple" as she was counting.  She tended to go a little too fast....


But it was fun, and she was learning.  That's all that matters!!


You have read this article Counting / fall / Preschool Activities with the title Counting Apples Activity. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/09/counting-apples-activity.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Counting Apples Activity"