Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Quiet Time Activity - Making Cookies



We have done this little activity many times.  It's a hit every. single. time.

I keep the supplies in this stacking container I found in the jewelry section at the craft store.  When our "toppings" and "sprinkles" are getting low, I cut out some more shapes and refill the containers.  I keep the "toppings" and the "cookies" in the cabinet in our kitchen so it's always easily accessible!  It's been super great as a quiet activity when I need to get dinner fixed....











Click here to be taken to the original post.

Happy pretend baking!

You have read this article Preschool Activities / Pretend Play / Toddler Activities with the title Quiet Time Activity - Making Cookies. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/08/quiet-time-activity-making-cookies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Quiet Time Activity - Making Cookies"