Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Let's Play Dress Up Travel Book



I wanted to share a sweet little dress up book that I made for my daughter to take on our travels this summer.

Anna is all about dress up and pretend play right now and this book is just perfect for her!


All of the little printables came from Babalisme and are just too cute!  I used some of the same printables in our DIY Quiet Time Book.

Here are the different "dolls" I included in our dress up book.






After I printed off all the dolls and accessories on card stock, I laminated everything and attached velcro dots to both the dolls and accessories so they could be "dressed up".

My daughter has truly enjoyed this little book!!  And it has been just perfect to take on vacations and car trips!!

You have read this article books / Momma made with the title Let's Play Dress Up Travel Book. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/08/let-play-dress-up-travel-book.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Let's Play Dress Up Travel Book"