Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Alphabet Busy Book


Since I was on a book kick this week, I decided to share an ABC busy book I put together for my daughter.  We keep this book in the kitchen and she usually pulls it out to "practice writing" while I get dinner ready.  Sometimes she does all the pages and sometimes she does just a few.



All of the pages are free printables from 1+1+1=1.  I slipped each letter page into a clear page protector (I got mine at Wal-mart) and then put all the pages in a three ring binder.  I added a pencil pouch that holds all the dry erase markers, as well as an eraser and some pom poms (which we also use as erasers).



The book has been great for keeping Anna's little hands busy!!

You have read this article Preschool Activities with the title Alphabet Busy Book. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/08/alphabet-busy-book.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Alphabet Busy Book"