Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Kid Approved Chicken Nuggets

I pinned these chicken nuggets on Pinterest a long time ago and kept meaning to make them for my kiddos.  I'm not sure what took me so long...but I'm really glad I finally made them.  And my kids are really glad I finally made them.

They have definitely been quite a hit in our house.  My kids love chicken nuggets but we rarely have them since they contain so much processed foods.  

I love that I know exactly what is in these chicken nuggets.  

They were really easy to make; there were just a few steps involved (boiling chicken, grinding the cooked chicken, forming shapes, baking).  An older kid could definitely help out after the boiling and grinding stages.

I used two pounds of chicken, which made quite a bit.  I froze most of them and they seem to reheat without any problem!


Here's what they looked like prior to baking.


I used some of my heart and flower shaped cookie cutters to make cute little shapes.  
And I did drizzle a little bit of butter over the top to help them brown.


Yum!  They are a hit in our house!!

Click here for the full recipe!



And are you following Playing House on Facebook?  Click here to "like" us and follow along!

You have read this article Baking / cooking with the title Kid Approved Chicken Nuggets. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/06/kid-approved-chicken-nuggets.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kid Approved Chicken Nuggets"