Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Smashbook Update - November 14 - 18, 2011

I'm still having so much fun with my Blue Smashbook! Here are my latest pages...

It's so much fun having a way to use up alot of my treasured, but older embellies!

This one was done using my new Cocoa Daisy kit! I especially loved working with the Balzer Designs Stencil that came with the kit! I sprayed it with October Afternoon Sprinklers. Have you tried those? They are wayyyyy cool! Different than regular spray ink/mist. More opaque. More like paint. And I love that they come in groovy retro colors...
Not the most attractive photo of me ever taken - HA. But hey, this is just the way it is sometimes! (grin)

I made a page to commemorate my latest blog milestone...
Oh, and p.s., that kraft colored chicken was on a different page in the Smashbook. I didn't want to cover him up, so I tore the page out, trimmed around him and added him in here. There are so many ways you can use the art in your Smashbooks!

and just miscellaneous tid bits of life here...

Don't forget - you've still got time to enter my handmade journal giveaway! You've got through Thursday night at midnight CST. I will pick a winner on Friday. To enter click here to go to the giveaway post.

Thanks so much for visiting!!! I really appreciate it! I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Smashbook Update - November 14 - 18, 2011. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/11/smashbook-update-november-14-18-2011.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Smashbook Update - November 14 - 18, 2011"