Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Finished Journal Page and another Cocoa Daisy Challenge...

I am really learning alot from Julie's "30 Days In Your Journal" class! One of the biggest things I am learning is the art of building a page bit by bit. It's becoming quite the adventure to see how the page progresses from day to day!

Here's my final page for November 11 - 14...

On the last day I added poster paint sharpies to fill in the circles, acrylic paint for the splatters, and Lumocolor pen for the doodling. This page was an absolute joy to create!

The next page we are working on is something totally different! Can't wait to share it with you!

I also finished another one of the Cocoa Daisy Fall Crop Challenges. This one was called "Home Baked." The rules were to follow this recipe:

FLOUR - Something white (I added white labels)
SUGAR - Something that sparkles (pink glitter across the top border)
BERRIES - Something red or pink (red gerbera daisy, pink watercolored piece behind photo)
AND LET IT RISE - Add some texture
(orange fabric banner, turquoise pom pom trim)

I haven't done any challenges in a long time and I'm having so much fun! For this page in my daily record, I included leftover bits of patterned paper from my table, and a doodled flower and ladybug that I had done during a phone conversation. I love that I have somewhere to put these little bits of life. The photo was taken on my walk with Michael.

If you want to check out the Home Baked Challenge, there's still time - click here!

Did you see that the teachers lineup for the 2012 "21 Secrets" Art Journal Workshop has been posted! It looks like an AWESOME lineup! Check it out here!

I hope your week is going well! I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Finished Journal Page and another Cocoa Daisy Challenge.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/11/finished-journal-page-and-another-cocoa.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Finished Journal Page and another Cocoa Daisy Challenge..."