Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

30 Days Journal Progression - November 10th...

When I get stuff in the mail from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, it ALWAYS has the cutest animal pictures on it! Even their envelopes are ADORABLE! So, when I got my latest newsletter this week, I knew right away what I wanted to do with the envelope! Use it on my journal spread...

The kitten was already printed on the envelope - isn't she cute? I painted around her with orange and magenta acrylic paint and glued the whole envelope right on the page. Other things I added include:

Studio Calico journaling stamp
SiStv "Be Creative" sticker
7 Gypsies tissue tape
7 Gypsies #10
White poster-paint Sharpie for journaling.

If you want to see some of the other "30 Days In Your Art Journal" student's pages, check out the flickr group here. It's super inspiring!

Have you heard about the online crop over at Cocoa Daisy this weekend? There will be challenges, tutorials, games and other stuff. It sounds like great fun! I am planning to participate - how about you? Check it out here.

I wish you a wonderful weekend my friends! Thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title 30 Days Journal Progression - November 10th.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/11/30-days-journal-progression-november.html. Thanks!

No comment for "30 Days Journal Progression - November 10th..."