Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Where I get my images, and a Journal Page...

I want to share my journal page from October 24th...

Alison had asked where I get my pictures from:

I get a lot of them from magazines. Some of my fave mags for images are:

Oprah (great quotes, photography and images that empower women)
Birds and Blooms (gorgeous photography)
Best Friends (Adorable Animal photos)

I also carry a camera with me everywhere, and take a lot of pictures of random stuff to add to my collection.

Another thing I do is look for children's books and coffee table books at thrift stores. Thrift stores are a great resource for fabulous photography and images.

I encourage you to look for images everywhere you go. If you are getting coffee, check out their free brochures, look at napkins at fast food places, shopping bags at the grocery store or the mall. There are opportunities for collecting images everywhere - it can be addicting!

I hope this info is helpful. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Where I get my images, and a Journal Page.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/10/where-i-get-my-images-and-journal-page.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Where I get my images, and a Journal Page..."