Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Journal Fodder Junkies "Show Up Like Magic..."

The newest prompt over at Journal Fodder Junkies is called "Show Up Like Magic." It's all about the people in your life that show up for you just when you need them. There's the ones that you are close to, and then once in awhile, someone you would never expect is there for you - know what I mean? It's all magical in my opinion. :0) Anyways, here's the page I made for the challenge. It's in my Record Album Full Tilt Boogie Journal...
The bottom layer is all tape, then gesso, acrylic paint, neocolor II crayons, vintage contact paper, magazine image, stamped letters and gel pen doodles.

If you are interested in the Journal Fodder Junkies challenges - click here to go to the site.

Now I'm off to work on my list journal. Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Journal Fodder Junkies "Show Up Like Magic...". You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/09/journal-fodder-junkies-up-like-magic.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Journal Fodder Junkies "Show Up Like Magic...""