Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

August Tiny Sketches No. 3 & 4...

My four tiny watercolor sketches in my "No More Excuses" daily journal for August are all done! Yeayyy! I'm happy I stuck with it, because I've learned so much with this practice. Here are the last two...

#3 was super fun...

#4 was a pain in the rear (lol), but good education for me...

In the comments after the 2nd sketch, Laurie had asked what I am going to do with these sketches, and I want to address her question. I am just keeping them in my daily journal as a record of my practice. I pasted the images I was drawing from on the left-hand page, and the sketches on the right. Hopefully as I go along in the coming months I will be able to see my progress! Here's a photo of how they look in my journal...

Thanks for asking Laurie!

So, now my August "No More Excuses"/daily journal is officially complete! It has been tagged as Journal #10 for 2011, and is going on a shelf today. Here it is...


I am having so much fun working the "No More Excuses" methods into my daily journaling practice! If you are interested in finding out about Gina's No More Excuses workshop - click here for more info. You won't be sorry!

Have a great Monday my friends, and thanks again for visiting and for your comments!
You have read this article with the title August Tiny Sketches No. 3 & 4.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/09/august-tiny-sketches-no-3-4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "August Tiny Sketches No. 3 & 4..."