Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Just a little Sneak...

The reason I've been quiet all weekend is that I'm working on this...
I'm calling it the grand finale of my Full Tilt Boogie journals, cuz it's HUGE, and it's taking a lonnnggg time to put together! That's okay tho - it's a labor of love. I'm piecing each page together from scraps of different kinds of papers and having a lot of fun doing it! I also had to rehab the cover before I started. I haven't started binding yet, but I will keep you posted!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Just a little Sneak.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/07/just-little-sneak.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Just a little Sneak..."