Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Puppy Love and Birthday Boys...

I finished another spread in my Record-Album Journal. The left side is done with a magazine image, paint, patterned paper, alpha stickers and sharpies...

and the right side has a flap that opens to reveal a birthday wish!...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WILLIE AND JOHNNY!!! I love my boys, and they turned eight on Tuesday! This page is dedicated to them...

and here's a closeup of the photo (click to see it larger)...

The cake was doodled with colored pencils on drawing paper, cut out and pasted on. Their birthday hats are rub-on bunting banner pieces from October Afternoon!

Anyhoo, tomorrow we start on journal three in the Full-Tilt Boogie class and I can hardly wait! Hopefully the lesson will be up before I have to go to bed...

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!


You have read this article with the title Puppy Love and Birthday Boys.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/06/puppy-love-and-birthday-boys.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Puppy Love and Birthday Boys..."