Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Weekend In Texas Mini...

Remember that beautiful handmade journal I won from Penney? This one.....?

Well, I got busy and put it to use right away! It was so beautiful I just couldn't let it sit there! So I'm making it into a mini-album about our recent trip to Texas! I worked on it at my monthly crop and got about half-way done. Here's how it looks so far...

It was amazingly easy to adhere the envelope onto the inside cover - I just used fabric glue. I put our packing and shopping lists in the envelope.



The 4"x6" pages are the perfect size to fit 3x4 photos...


On the left page here I made a little pocket to hold the hotel map.








Next month I should be able to finish 'er up.

Now I'm looking forward to a long weekend with plenty of time for creating! My first plan is to finish up my current journal so I am ready to start my first SmashBook on June 1st! Yeayyy!

What are you up to this weekend?
You have read this article with the title Weekend In Texas Mini.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/05/weekend-in-texas-mini.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weekend In Texas Mini..."