Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A New Month in my Daily Journal...

Hi everyone! Last night I finished my intro page for May in my daily journal. Each month, I'm trying to capture the weather, some local and world news, one or two photos of daily life at our home and a quote. I think it will be fun to look back at these months later...


My journal is about half-full now...
I'm thinking it will probably last through the end of May, which should be perfect timing because my Smashbooks should be here by then, and I have a new plan brewing!

Oh, and speaking of Smashbooks, I've started filling my tiny freebie one. I will share pics of that tomorrow. Also - they are still holding weekly giveaways for the big ones on the blog - check it out here.

I hope you are having an awesome week! Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title A New Month in my Daily Journal.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-month-in-my-daily-journal.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A New Month in my Daily Journal..."