Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Welcome our April Guest Designer Sara Zenger! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi everyone! :)

Sooooo excited to share our guest designer this month Sara Zenger! :):):):):):):):):):)


She is AMAZING! I love this girl! :):):):):):)

Here is what Sara has to say about herself :)

I just love to be crafty! Crafty time for me whether its making layouts, cards or a project is my therapy!  I love taking photos and recording my families memories! I have been crafty my whole life but over the past 6 yrs I have hosted scrapbooking days and retreats locally and in the past year started my own blog, challenge blog and participated on several design teams.

I enjoy inspiring others to try something new! We all need inspiration from some place and I am constantly being inspired by all of the talented craft goddesses out there!

I think my style is all over the radar! I like to go with a different vibe depending on my photos – some layouts are pretty and fluffy, others grungy and rugged! I do have a weakness for using one photo per page but I am working on that.

Thank you Julie for giving me the opportunity to play along with the very talented ladies here at A Few Of My Favorite Things!  

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY Sara!!! And I want to thank Annette for being a FABULOUS GDT for March! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I have sad news today too... Jeanet has decided to step down from FAVE THINGS... she has been on my team since day one... she is an amazing artist, friend and a beautiful woman! I totally understand her decision and completely will miss her and support her! I love you girl... you know you will always be a part of FAVE THINGS family! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I will be back on the 14th with the winner of our FAVE SCRAPPY TOOL challenge that ends on the 13th! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what we have been seeing everyone create for this challenge!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Thanks for stopping by! :)

You have read this article April GDT Sara Zenger with the title Welcome our April Guest Designer Sara Zenger! :):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/welcome-our-april-guest-designer-sara.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Welcome our April Guest Designer Sara Zenger! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)"