Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Three Little Words...

Hi everyone - I can't believe that Sunday was the last time I posted - where did the week go??? EEK!

I'm still busy working on the 21 Secrets Workshop assignments and I'm learning so much! The latest workshop is called "Three Little Words," and it's taught by the talented Aimee from Artsyville. I am really enjoying this class because it focuses on the writing part of journaling. Here's one of the exercises I did that challenges you to collect three-word phrases that you like from books and other works....


Here are two of those phrases I put together to create a six-word phrase that had meaning for me...

Again, I was able to use one of my sewn pages from the Child's Play Workshop as the base - I just love it when things come together like that! Kinda like what happened with the Goddess Guides page (see post below).

Thanks for visiting my friends and I will be back again soon with another update - I wish you a wonderful Friday!
You have read this article with the title Three Little Words.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/three-little-words.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Little Words..."