Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Rainy days and Mondays....

.....and colds and tantrums, always get me down.
I have the cold, the kids are throwing the tantrums.

A friend posted this on facebook today and as a huge carpenter fan I decided it only appropriate to post.  


The bonus and only good thing in this is....I have a super sexy phlegm voice so I sound kinda like her singing.   OR.   my ears are so congested that I THINK I sound like her.    Either way, good for me.  not so good for anyone around me.

Who thinks it inappropriate to drink Nyquil and fall asleep after lunch ?   by a raise of hands.  not so much huh ?
OK...then, who thinks it appropriate to give the kids Nyquil and then we can ALL fall asleep ?   perfect.   that's what I'll do then.   :)
You have read this article with the title Rainy days and Mondays..... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/rainy-days-and-mondays.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rainy days and Mondays...."