Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Prima April picks and my take on them

Here's my take on the April Prima picks - love the color mix of turquoise/aqua, peach, and pink
Here's their Prima picks page and below are some details of my layout
I used Sunny Day paper from the Fairy Flora Collection and laid my flowers on top of the printed ones. I painted some of the canvas flower and leaf Mistables with watercolor paint and then stitched the canvas to give it dimension.
I painted the big chiffon flower with aqua and lime in the center
 I painted another scrap of Prima paper with soft blues and aquas and layered it under a Prima transfer and then used Prima letters (I like the funky look of the mixed alphas) for the title.

I'm off to link this to the Prima blog.
Chris
You have read this article Prima / scrapbooking with the title Prima April picks and my take on them. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/prima-april-picks-and-my-take-on-them.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Prima April picks and my take on them"