Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

pick me up...

Happy Friday!!!!

I'm featuring the Skipping Stones Design set:

Bras Volume #2



I was so thoroughly inspired by our Skipping Stones Guest Designer Mona's tut that she recently blogged.  I tend to paper piece stamped images so it is out-of-my comfort zone to do this much copic coloring on a card.  I used the musical background from Timeless Textures and distressed...a ton.  

Bras Volume #2


Timeless Textures


I used the current Waltzing Mouse Sketch:



I was also inspired by Yvonne Yam's Guest Blogger's Challenge by Tesa Broman, yup, a coloring challenge!

So, isn't it fun to see the Bras Volume #2 in a slightly non-cutesy card?

You have read this article copic / pti / skipping stones dt / Skipping Stones Feature Friday / stampin' up with the title pick me up.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/pick-me-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "pick me up..."