Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Improvisation Station...

Tonight I worked on expanding my horizons with another 21 Secrets workshop called "Improvisation Station." It was soooooo awesome! There were a number of exercises that led up to the final art journal spread. Here is what I ended up with...
This class has to do with reaching beyond the labels you are used to having and becoming limitless. I love that idea, and I love how my page turned out. The city buildings are cut from a combination of some of my absolute favorite patterned papers - some are designed by Nat Kalbach and some by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. I love how their patterns mix together, and Nat and Julie are friends, so I thought it would be super fun to combine their papers on one page. Now the papers can be friends too! (grin) Other materials used are watercolor paper, acrylic paint, copy paper, and glimmer mist in the color Raven (how appropriate, eh?).

Thanks so much to the talented and super fun Natasha Reilly for an awesome and inspiring workshop!

Are any of you participating in 21 Secrets? If you are, how is it going? I'd love to hear!

Thanks so much for visiting and I will be back again soon with another update!
You have read this article with the title Improvisation Station.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/improvisation-station.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Improvisation Station..."