Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ch-ch-changes...

Hi Ya!

About a week or so ago, I was blurfing and popped onto Kelley Eubanks' blog, My Front Porch {hi Kelley!!}...well, #1, the girl rocks the cards..she's sue-pah sweet AND I happened to notice her new bloggie banner....Kelley posted that Karen Baker was the designer..so I popped an email to Karen and....check out my new bloggie look!

i.love.it

It is my new spring/summer look {hurry up spring and get here already!}....whaddya think?!!!!!

I was inspired by my cupboards full of Fiesta Dinnerware....It is a multi-colored rainbow of happiness...team that up with my love of coffee and BAM....Karen makes me one happy blogger:)

You have read this article with the title ch-ch-changes.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/ch-ch-changes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ch-ch-changes..."