Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

And it is Friday again!!!

So it's time for another 10 Happy Things!!


1. Baking easter cookies with Jamy! (she loved to eat the icing)


2. My hairappointment this afternoon, men do I need a haircut!!

3. Cycleshorts, they make my spinnigclass so much more comfortable!!

4. Watching Finn and his friend Quincy playing Star Wars on the wii!!

5. That Rick has to wait for half a year before he gets his braces (they want him to be ready with changing all of his teeth before they start), that means a summer filled with chickenwings for him!!

6. That our grocerystore finally sells marzipan and ready to go icing!! Guess who is going to make cupcakes for grandma's birthday next Sunday??!!

7. Reading Water for the Elephants in the sun!! Loved the book it took me 3 days to finish it and now I feel sorry that read it so fast!!


8. That Rick is doing so great at school!!!

9. That I started to take driverslessons again!!

and 10. Last but definitely not least, my life at the moment!!!!


If you would like the join the fun just click on the Happy Friday image above to find out more!!



And here is my fave project from this week!!! And that also brings me to the new challenge over at Fave Things!!! Cause this time we want to see your fave Fave Things challenge!! Just choose a challenge you loved and you would like to do again!!! Easy peasy!!! Go to the blog to find out more!!

Here is my take:

I loved the fave friend challenge, the first time I made a lo about Rick and Finn being so close that they are more than just brothers, so this time it's my turn!!

This is me and my sweet friend Marleen!!!


So that's it for today!! I have a very busy weekend ahead!! today my hairappointment, I am going with my friend Laura we go Rotterdam and have lunch and will do a little shopping!!

Saturday we'll have dinner in de Euromast in Rotterdam with Peet's parents and Sunday I will take the boys to Peet's moms birthday (Peet is not going because he has a match and some issues with his brother, hate that but I understand and respect his decision)

Hope you will have a wonderfull weekend!!!


You have read this article with the title And it is Friday again!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/and-it-is-friday-again.html. Thanks!

No comment for "And it is Friday again!!!"