Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Playing with Color...

.


Need a mojo boost?

I'm determined to used my supply of stash this year, it's definitely one of my resolutions.  I had specific supplies in mind this morning and just couldn't think of a color combo I wanted to use.  Then I remembered this fun little 'machine' from Stampin' Up!

You pick your color, push a button and it gives you tons of combos! 

(click on the graphic)

My Create Ink Color Lab

It gives you Stampin' Up! colors, of course, but you can use it as a starting point for any color you might have to work with! 

Enjoy!
Blessings!


.
You have read this article Color Combo Machine with the title Playing with Color.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/playing-with-color.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Playing with Color..."