Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Backstage Access !

WHY.  do little people.   without diapers on.   have to stick their fingers in their buttholes ?
Seriously.   It grosses me out.   I can't really do anything about it either...because they are naked and potty training.   There should be no backstage access.   Their arms should have come shorter.  GROSS !

Ryan pooped on the potty yesterday.   Well, he started to poop on my bathroom floor and I swept him up and held him whimpering on the potty while he finished.    Or so I thought.  

(later at the KJ and the Kids household)
Nathan comes running in to me with shit all over his leg.    The front of his leg.    It covered the lower shin to just above his knee.   This was not his shit.
He was upset and wanted no part of it.
I found what looked like a smooshed poop on the floor in the playroom and walked Nathan upstairs to put him in the tub.  FOR THE 2ND TIME.   As I was washing him I realized that he had shit all over his foot too.   WHICH MEANS, that he was tracking shit all over my house while getting to the bathroom.   UUUUUUUUUHHHHHH.
After I cleaned him off I went to find Ryan.    He was brandishing a plastic screw driver.
You guessed it.  Full of shit.

You see, what had happened was.
Ryan pooped on the floor.   Nathan stepped in it, lost his balance probably trying to see what he stepped in and then fell in it.
Ryan, after getting just the right tool for the job, came over and stuck his screw driver in the poop.   Carried it over to the playhouse and began painting with it.    After the large chunk of poop fell off of the screw driver to the floor he walked over to the train table (with a castle instead of a train on it) to what I'm guessing get the rest of the poop off of the screw driver.   He had wiped it all down the table, stuck it in the hole in the top of the table which leads to a drawer full of blocks and also stuck it in several areas of the castle.
Guess what didn't happen ?   It didn't get the screw driver all the way clean.   But it sure as shit got everything else plastered with poop.
Sadie ate the big chunk of poop in front of the playhouse.  I steam cleaned and wiped everything else down.

I told my mom this story right after cleaning it all up.    She asked me if I killed him.   Again.   I'm pretty sure I don't get it from my dad. :)

he's alive.   After that he put lotion all over his legs (caught him in the act) spilled his brothers milk all over the table, left a popsicle on his bed in my room where it melted for a few minutes before his older brother found it and finished it off and then he got the soap from the bathroom and covered his hair with it.  (we keep it locked under the sink, but his older brother went to the bathroom and washed his hands with it and left it out.
Ryan had 3 baths yesterday.  

sooooo, we had a bad day...I'm taking one down....I sang a sad song just to turn it around....I say I don't know...I tell you it's not a lie....I work at a smile then I go for a ride....we had a bad day.
(slightly different...but you know the song)

My meds are working. :)
Ryan NOT taking a nap.    This picture titled.  Book and Boots.
You have read this article with the title Backstage Access !. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/backstage-access.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Backstage Access !"