Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

*Introducing our newest Design Team Members......* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

First and foremost I want to THANK everyone that applied!! I seriously never thought I would have the turn out that I did.... it was SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to chose...I wanted EVERYONE!!!! .... I am humbled that so many of you applied!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.... And don't you worry.... if you didn't get chosen, I will always have you in my back pocket to be a guest designer here on FAVE THINGS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

So, back to the new girls, as stated above, I had so many girls apply, that I found it IMPOSSIBLE to hire on only 3 or 4 .... sooooooooo I have hired on 15!!! YES!!!! 15 new girls!!!! That means FAVE THINGS is now a family of 24 inspiring women!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You are probably thinking... 24....WOW!! Julie all ready gabs a lot.... that is gonna be ONE LONG challenge post!!! LOL LOL LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) Well, yes I ramble A LOT... but  no, its not! LOL! I have decided to split the team into TWO GROUPS... 12 girls for the 15th's challenge and 12 girls for the 30th's challenge!! DOUBLE the INSPIRATION!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok... speaking of Julie rambling... let's get on with it, shall we?????????? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is our newest DT members!!!!!!



Please welcome these ladies with open arms!! I can not wait to see what they bring to the team!! I hope you are inspired by them as much as I am.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I am headed off to CHA in a couple of days... and while I am there, I will be bringing you the winner of our FAVE QUOTES challenge (WOW! We have had some AMAZING entries!!) ... and I will also be bringing you our latest challenge... this one is GONNA BE FUN!!!!! To give you a little hint... get those playing cards out.... you might want to shuffle them out to a friend for a photo op! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You have read this article New DT Members with the title *Introducing our newest Design Team Members......* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/introducing-our-newest-design-team.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*Introducing our newest Design Team Members......* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"