Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

sew cute...

It's a special day for me.....my first card as a Design Team Member of Cardabilities!!!

For those that have been following me for a smidge...you know how much I adore the color green...I went with a monochromatic look:

I used 3 different papers from the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl line...the Sew Cute is a Material Girl Element. The buttons are PTI and the pearls are Want2Scrap....Why yes, I've fallen for the wrinkled ribbon craze...isn't it perfectly green?!!!! My bloggie buddy Sherry sent me a bunch in different colors...woot woot!!!!! Psst....Sherry is doing a ribbon give-a-way:)

I absolutely LOVE the Cardabilities sketch #7

Isn't that fun??!!!! I can't wait to see how it inspires YOU!!!!

I hope that you'll play along with us and make sure you check out the Cardabilities blog to see all the wonderful cards by the other Design Team Members!!!

You have read this article cardabilities DT / cosmo cricket / martha / pti / RAK / want2scrap with the title sew cute.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/sew-cute.html. Thanks!

No comment for "sew cute..."