Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

make a wish...

Happy Friday!!!

Whew, I tell you, it hit 95 degrees yesterday..waaayyyy toooo hot for Amy...makes me thankful to work in a highly air-conditioned office..

Here's my first card using Pink Paislee Queen Bee goodness:

The card base is Stampin' Up River Rock, the dress form by Hampton Arts, pearls by Want2Scrap and the sentiment is SRM. I'm also going to enter this into SRM's Clean & Simple Challenge...the overall design is simple.

I was inspired by the 2S4Y sketch #56:

Just a reminder, if you haven't already, leave a comment on the Whimsy Haven blog to win a Whimsy Haven image...you get another chance by leaving me a comment on this blog post too. Commenting will be open until Saturday, July 10th @ 11:59 pm PDT.

Here's to a fabbie weekend...to my fellow washingtonians...stay cool!

You have read this article 2s4y / hampton arts / pink paislee / srm with the title make a wish.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/make-wish_09.html. Thanks!

No comment for "make a wish..."