Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

just a note and two is better than one...

Happy Saturday!

So do you have fun plans for the weekend? I had a ball yesterday....I attended the Scrap Expo...first time I've ever gone and certainly won't be the last...more on that in a smidge....

First up is my card for today:

You can't tell by the pic but the white card base has been embossed with Quickutz polka dots...love that one! The sentiment is SRM...All the papers are Bo Bunny...bought them especially for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, Poppin' off the Page...I lucked out since Cath decided to extend the deadline on this one...

I was inspired by the:

floral pattern
the colors
abundance of black outlines...

I used FTL99 as my card sketch:


My card is also for the SRM Stickers Clean & Simple Challenge.

Here's a layout that I've been meaning to share...


It's based off a
Twisted Sketch and the twist was music. I used the song title:

Two is Better than One...

I used primarily American Crafts...there is stitching on the paper panels...the alpha stickers are Making Memories...I love quotes/poems....I did some hand journaling based on what I found over on Design Crush.

"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."

~unknown~

Gasp...isn't that just wonderful? Makes ya sigh, doesn't it? I couldn't be happier being with Darin...he is such a wonderful part of my life...

My layout was inspired by this Twisted Sketch:

Yesterday I took the day off from work...slept in...until 4:15 a.m....lol....and went to Scrap Expo! For you Washingtonians, they are open today 9:00 - 5:00...there are some GREAT deals...I was going to take a pic of my stash but didn't think about it until it was too dark outside to take the pic...

Check out who I met up with...............

365 Cards
Hostess with the Mostess!!!

Yup, me and my sunglasses....LOL...it was such a joy to meet Pam...I've been with her on the 365 Cards blog since it started....it was definitely time that we met!!! It's sooo much fun to meet up with peeps that you know through blogging...there is always such an instant connection, as if we've known each other forever:) Thanks for the fun day Pam!!!!!

Whew....mega post peeps...thanks for staying and reading:)

You have read this article cosmo cricket / layout / scrapbooking / twisted sketches with the title just a note and two is better than one.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/just-note-and-two-is-better-than-one.html. Thanks!

No comment for "just a note and two is better than one..."