Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

don't forget the sunscreen....

Surprise, Surprise....this is my post #2 for today:)

I wanted to play along with the Practicing Creativity gals...they are having a sketch challenge...you know me and sketch challenges:)

I picked up some of the cutest Bo Bunny lines...this one is called Sun Kissed...I paper pieced the Practicing Creativity hot air balloon with one the 'cut outs'...I couldn't resist the banners:)

You'll be seeing the Sun Kissed goodness again...I'm thinking a layout with my boy....you just can't go wrong with this stuff!

I decided to use Alice's sketch...check it out:

Sooo much fun...I hope to get to another one of the sketches tomorrow...we'll see if I can squeak one in before the deadline...Thanks for stoppin' by...I'm still horribly behind on my google reader and hope to catch up soon:)

P.S. Don't forget that the challenge I'm hostessing over on Yvonne's blog closes on the 15th at 11:59 pm PDT!!! There is a Two Peas in a Bucket giftie card as a prize!!

You have read this article bo bunny / practicing creativity with the title don't forget the sunscreen..... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/don-forget-sunscreen.html. Thanks!

No comment for "don't forget the sunscreen...."