Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere

Happy Friday!

Who doesn't love bubbles???

The new challenge blog Paper Playtime is having a bubble challenge! Interpret it however you wish, you could even use bubble wrap if you are so inclined! Just come play along!!!



Stamps: Fred She Said (Emma blowing Bubbles)
Papers: Green cs scrap, MME DP
Ink: Copics markers
Other: Offray ribbon, Cloud9 rain drops,
button/floss from stash.


I love how Tracey aka. "Fred" drew Emma's face, so sweet! The bubbles are clear blue tinted adhesive rain drops, giving it a 3D effect! too fun!

I guess I really did get over my button phobia, now I can't seem to stop using them! haha I'm really trying to use up my stash, there's just too much stuff here! Though I did find a new store to love...more on that later! lol


There is a new Paper Playtime challenge issued every Monday and you can use whatever supplies/stamps you have to play along.

here are some challenges...

*Paper Playtime~ bubbles
C.R.A.F.T.~children
For Fun Challenge~color your image
Aud's Sentiments~no sentiment
Stampavie & more~anything goes
Hand Full of Stamps~take flight....hoping bubbles count Trish!



Ok, I'm off to start my weekend! Wishing you a wonderful one!!!
Blessings!



.
You have read this article Fred She Said with the title Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/bubbles-bubbles-everywhere.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere"