Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

a*muse-ing

Hello!!!

Happy Monday...and I do say that happily since I have the day off:)

I have a fun layout to share with you....

You all might remember my pics from the local A Muse shop. Well, when I saw the new challenge over at These are a Few of my Favorite Things, my Favorite Store, I knew that I wanted to scrap the A Muse pics.

It's pretty obvious from the pics that the store is chock full of charm...come on....chandies?!!!! The color and all the wonderful goodies that they keep in stock, it all adds up to a wonderful place to be.

I'm finally using the fabric paper from the Dear Lizzie line...sigh, that stuff is sooo coolio...I had a hard time cutting into the 12 x 12 sheet....it says:

The way to know life is to love many things.

Vincent Van Gogh

I have to say that I love all the A Muse images but I really love their sentiments....I used one of favorites:

Greeting From Seattle

All the other supplies are American Crafts....I had such fun with this layout...

I was inspired by the newest Creative Scrappers sketch:

A while back I participated in another A Few of My Favorite Things challenges...favorite shoes. Well, I was one of the lucky winners of a prize {well, actually EVERYONE ended winning something...now doesn't THAT rock?!!!}....well, check out what I won from the most fabbie Michelle B of the These Are a Few of my Favorite Things Design Team!!!!!!!!!


I know...crazy, huh? See that fabbie purple/newprint butterfly card? Yup, she made that too...that is a crazy amount of goodness....AND there was one of these too it just wouldn't fit in the picture...good grief, Michelle you totally spoiled me!!!! Thank you soooooo very much!!!!

So....what is YOUR favorite store? Non-crafty place for me has got to be Target followed by Old Navy, I'm your low-budget shopper :) It's not that I don't like high end stuff...I'd just rather save my funds for crafty stuff...LOL.

You have read this article A Muse / american crafts / creative scrappers / dear lizzie / layout / RAK / scrapbooking / these are a few of my favorite things challenge with the title a*muse-ing. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/amuse-ing.html. Thanks!

No comment for "a*muse-ing"