Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Whim-sical Rainbow...

Welcome to the Whimsy Haven Blog Hop!!!!

You should have arrived here from the fabbie Jo's blog:

If you didn't pop over here from Jo's, you'll want to start at the
Whimsy Haven blog...you don't want to miss out on any of the fun!!!

I had fun with the Summertime set...seriously, who doesn't love a rainbow that is teamed up with "Somewhere over the Rainbow" <<<---- That's for my fellow Gleeks:)

Check out the fun Summertime set...chock full of goodness...seriously! You can't tell by my pic but I used my Quickutz polka dots embossing folder on the white panel...The cloud paper is by American Crafts....the fun ribbon was a RAK from Heidi:) thanks sista!!!


I was inspired by the latest OCCSC21:

Next up is the spectacular Julie S:

Paper and Such


I wanted to do a big Whimsy Haven shout out to the Fabulous Stephanie Zito who is our June Guest Designer...make sure you leave her lotsa Whimsy Love!

Stephanie's Creations

The next Whimsy Haven Blog post will be a smidge different...watch for it next week:)

You have read this article american crafts / quickutz / whimsy haven DT with the title Whim-sical Rainbow.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/whim-sical-rainbow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Whim-sical Rainbow..."