Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

savvy chic...

Happy Saturday!

I'm trying to use some of my older neglected stamps like this Hampton Arts dress form..love it!


I used primarily October Afternoon prints except for the japanese book page panel. The kraft is PTI. Sorry about the photo...by the time I had this card done, it was too dark to take a pic outside...

I was inspired by Kazan's Sketch 54:

♥♥week in review♥♥

This is a way for me to kind of keep track of my weeks:)

I'm pretty consistent with my morning 'power walks'...thank goodness for the 'ole iPod:)

This week I received my Regretsy book that I won over at Zakka Life! Thanks soooo much Jennifer...it's hilarious!

I wanted to thank the gals over at Sketchy Thursdays for picking up my Fab Forty's layout as a fave...it means soooo much to me since I'm just making the jump back into scrapbooking.

-------

*****Any of you locals planning on going to the Scrapbook Expo in Puyallup*****

Scrapbook Expo

Let me know:)

Don't forget to pop by tomorrow...we have yet another 365 Cards fabbie sponsor that you don't want to miss....

You have read this article hampton arts / october afternoon / pti with the title savvy chic.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/savvy-chic.html. Thanks!

No comment for "savvy chic..."