Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

He's back and it's time to recycle!!

Yesterday Rick got back from schoolcamp!! He had such a wonderfull time, they had some rain now and than but that's a good thing for Rick's hayfever!!!
He was exhausted I send him to bed at eight and he woke up at eight this morning!!!!!;)
And you wouldn't know the bag of dirty laundry he brought back, good thing the weather isn't that moist anymore (we had a terrible hot, rainy and moist week last week) so I can wash it all away!!!!
I also want to tell you about the new challenge over at CP4U!!
This week we want to recycle!!!
Go check the blog about it and see what the other dtmembers did cause it's great as ever!!
I made a mini out of clothing tags!!
The boys love to wear the clothes Protest (That's a surf and ski brand) makes so I had a lot of tags lying around and I never through the tags away (you never know when you can use them)!! I thought the tags would be perfect for some beach pix from Spain!!
I used some stamps, butterflies and flowers!!!



Hope you all have a wonderfull weekend, we already did some shopping and watching soccer right now (the boys will be watching a lot of soccer the next weeks, so I can do a lot of DT work before we go to France)

xxx

You have read this article with the title He's back and it's time to recycle!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/he-back-and-it-time-to-recycle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "He's back and it's time to recycle!!"