Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

CRIB!

Yesterday, a light bulb went off in my head. I remembered something my BF said to me. How she played with her daughter IN her crib which made her feel like her crib was a fun safe place. So, I got in the crib with Carly last night(very carefully, wondering how much weight it could hold) and Carly LOVED it! She fell asleep right away. Once she started to snore I made my exit. She woke up 45 minutes later and I got in the crib with her again. I ended up getting in there two more times after that, but she stayed in there all night long! Finally at 6:30 am I brought her to bed with us and we slept until 9am! I slept so much better without her in bed with us. She wants to breastfeed all night long and I know that's not good for her teeth or our weaning goals. So, I'm hoping by the end of the week we'll build up a routine and eventually she will wake up less and less. That should WORK! I'm hoping! I know I just have to stay consistent!
You have read this article with the title CRIB!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/crib.html. Thanks!

No comment for "CRIB!"