Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Best Wishes!

Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe this is the last day of June?!!! Though I'm not a big fan of summer, I'm not really ready for it to pass me by! lol I have a CAS (Clean & Simple) card to show you today!


Stamps: PennyBlack (salutations)
Paper: white cs, BasicGrey DP, SU! DSP
Ink: StazOn
Other: MS doily border punch, MS butterfly punches,
HeroArts gems

This week, ABC Toys and Crafts is having a challenge! It's one of my fav color combos, red/white/blue! I've been making some patriotic cards lately so I thought I'd go a different route for this one! I hope you'll play along, as always, there's a prize in the mix! Read all the details HERE!

****Fun Alert***
Tomorrow, July 1st, the new Squigglefly DT will start their 2010 term, bunches of talent there! Also, make your calendars for a wonderful Squigglefly weekend...it's the Grand Opening Party for SF on Paper Craft Planet (PCP) July 2nd through July 4th!!! Freebies, challenges, prizes and of course a ton of fun with Jen & Heather!!!


Blessings!


Challenges...
wee memories: colors
cupcake inspiration: colors
hand full of stamps: joys of summer
the town scrapper: red/white

for this card...
You have read this article ABC Toys / CAS / Sarah Kay / Stampavie with the title Best Wishes!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/best-wishes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Best Wishes!"