Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

updated on CI

had psychiatrist evaluation last week. What an interesting meeting! Talked for an hour (o boy, she was talkative!!! and also wanted to meet H and asked her several questions). She asked - many weird questions! For example - she asked - informing parents about CI is much easier than coming out. I just chuckling and said I never come out. They just knew and there is no reason why for me to come out. She looked so shocked! I said - my mom born me! I told her - this is CI evaluation - not my lifestyle. She got off guard and went ahead asking me questions - like - how do I handle having CI in deaf world? blah blah... no biggie... Look me as whole person - not just the ear (hear) part! Audism! I know what to expect.... They probably will notice me a little different by responding to the sounds! They will get use to it which is no big deal... I have several friends who have CIs and they are still in DEAF world and doing great!

I had hearing test again last Monday! I had choice to pick which color - tan, dark brown, grey and black... I dont want tan (that reminded me of my old hearing aid - want something new so toss tan and dark brown away) I'm battle with between two - grey and black... I brought my friend along. I asked her to help me!!! She agreed that i should pick grey! Yay!! for several reasons - one of them - GREY HAIR when I get old ....

Now doctor is calling insurance to make arrangment - to make sure its cover everything - etc... If not then I will have to wait til JULY - nooo... I'm praying to have insurance covers... so that I can get it surgery in March... Crossed fingers!!!

It will be on my left side...
You have read this article with the title updated on CI. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/updated-on-ci.html. Thanks!

No comment for "updated on CI"