Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sweet Lotus

For those of you that have been following my blog, you know how much I adore Amy Butler...I did some shopping therapy {more on that in a smidge} and picked up some things from her Lotus line. The bottom layer on the gatefold Flourishes transparency is actually 4 x 5 inches {10 inches folded in half, top fold}. You just need to slip off the Paper Source Satin ribbon to open up the card. I used Laura's sketch #20 on 2s4y. The diecut is ala the Amy Butler line too.

Shopping therapy....sometimes a girl just needs it, kwim? A really good friend of mine was laid off...unfortunately, there were others too. I'm very grateful that I still have my job, but it was definitely tough yesterday....I realize that it is happening everywhere...downsizing...scary stuff...anywho's I know that my friend enjoys Amy Butler as much as I do so this was created especially for her.

You have read this article 2s4y / Amy Butler with the title Sweet Lotus. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/sweet-lotus.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sweet Lotus"