Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My Top-Secret Project is Done!

I finished my top secret project - yeayyyy! And Michael loves it! Super yeayyyy! I'm so happy!!!! So now I am excited to share it with you! This is a project I did in an online workshop called "The Storyteller," taught by my friend Nat Kalbach. Here's how it turned out...The base for the album is by Urban Lily - it's called the "Secret Keeper", and it's part of the workshop kit. Actually everything I used comes with the kit, except for the paint, glimmer mist, journaling pens, and one piece of purple patterned paper. Most of the materials come from Prima.
I just loved the layers and different shapes to the pages...
So, here's the story (click to see the details)









I had so much fun writing our story and making the album! If you would like more info about taking this class - click here.

Oh, and one more fun thing! One random person got a prize in their workshop kit and guess what - it was ME! It's a GORGEOUS pad of 5x7 Prima Papers from the Sasha Collection. Here's me holding my prize...

so I want to say a big THANK YOU to Nat for teaching such an awesome workshop! I had so much fun!

I hope you are all having a great Saturday night! See you again tomorrow!
You have read this article with the title My Top-Secret Project is Done!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-top-secret-project-is-done.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Top-Secret Project is Done!"