Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

It's a beautiful day!!

Today is such a great day, it's almost like spring!! The sun is shining the whole day!! So time to go outside!! I did some gardening that needed to be done for quite a while but it was to cold!! Played with my little friend for a long time!! He loves this weather, he really enjoys the sun!!
He loves to play with his ball!!
Than Rick came home from school, he loved the ride home in the sun!!


And we had a cup of tea outside! So nice to have your face in sun again!!

Just took Finn to soccerpractice and will start making dinner in a minute!!

Nothing crafty today, I did some scrapping but I can't show you yet!! I planned to scrap some tonight before and after Glee ( don't want to miss that) I do want to share an award I got a while ago!! This one was from Alfie!!

With this award I need to tell 8 things about myself, so here we go:
1. I love a glass of wine in the evening, white or rose I never drink red cause red makes my teeth purple (not a pretty sight I can tell you)!!
2. I love to cook but unfortunatly I am not really good at it, but I keep trying!!
3. I am a sleepyhead!! I can sleep everywhere, any time!!!
4. This April I am maried for 15 years!!! We met when I was 17 and we are still together (we had ours ups and downs believe me, but I hope we will be togehter for a long time)
5. My new addiction is Cityville on Facebook (thanks a lot dad for inviting me)
6. I love scrafs, I have them in every color and every size!!
7. This year it's been 10 years when my mom passed away.
8. I love to clean! Weird I nkow but cleanig helps me to keep my head clear!!
I supose to give this award to 8 others but if you like to tell something about yourself just grab it!!
I'll be back soon!!!






You have read this article with the title It's a beautiful day!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/it-beautiful-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's a beautiful day!!"