Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Valentine mixed-media

Here we are, barely into the new year, and it is time to think about projects for Valentine's Day.
I am currently working on 2 new projects but here is a glimpse of things that I made in 09 and 10
I am keeping busy busy with my drawing and painting - and of course, laundry, cleaning, cooking, and...
There is so much creative energy out there on the web, and I have been infected or injected or whatever.
I have so many ideas spinning in my head - an abundance of creative thoughts
Hope you are feeling energetic and creative!
ttfn
Chris

You have read this article mixed media / Valentine's day with the title Valentine mixed-media. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentine-mixed-media.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Valentine mixed-media"