Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fave scrappers????

Here is another fun challenge for you!!
Over at These are A Few we want to know you fave scrapper!!!!! To me that was very difficult, cause I couldn't mention just one, I have met so many wonderfull scrappers through the years and they are all very special and dear to me!! Espacially the girls from These Are A Few and Scrappassion, they always inspire me and I know they are always there for me!!
Girls this one is for you!!!

There is only one Michelle on there but that means Michelle LP, B and H!!!
Again i used a lot of Eline's huid stamps, the labels where a gift from Ilonka (thanks again Ilonk) and the Scrapbook ribbon was a gift from Julie ( thank you to)
Now go see what the rest of the fave girls made, beautiful as ever!!!!
And while you are there be shure to check that amazing prize Julie has for the winner!!!

Hugs!!

Oh and don't forget to check the dt-call here here here!!!!
You have read this article with the title Fave scrappers????. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/fave-scrappers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fave scrappers????"