Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Christmas 2011! A head start!

Happy Monday Morning to ya!

Are you ready to get back into the swing of things?  I enjoy my rountines, though today I have something very out of routine to share with you!

I'm finally going to try to play along with these weekly Christmas card challenges this year!  So here is my first Christmas card for 2011! 

Stamps: Verve Stamps (wildflower)
sentiment: inkadinkado
Papers: SU! cs, Shimmer Ivory cs
Ink: SU! classic pad
Other: Versamark, Ranger enchanted gold emb powder,
Nesties, Prima flowers, MS pearls

I haven't heat-embossed for a while and it felt gooood!  I have admired Verve Stamps but never had the time to play with them...but this year I'm going to make time to STAMP again!   I even used another sketch today, the Verve sketch over on SCS!  

Wanted to mention a new Christmas challenge blog too...


We really enjoyed the holiday times with friends & family!  I have such a grateful heart for all the blessings in my life!  Thank you all for adding to that joy!
God Bless each & every one of you!

Oh, and don't forget the new Paper Playtime Challenge went live this morning with the theme FACES...interpret it any way you please!


Challenges...
Verve Chall - Jan sketch #1
Christmas Card Chall - #5 embossing
Jingle Belles - something old, something new...(old shimmer paper, cs & new Verve stamp)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - anything goes


.
You have read this article Christmas / winter with the title Christmas 2011! A head start!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/christmas-2011-head-start.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Christmas 2011! A head start!"