Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Resolute for a Better Birthday Suit

Who didn't think that one of my resolutions would be to eat better and get in shape raise your hand ? 
Bueller.  Bueller.

EVERY. STINKING. YEAR. IT'S THE SAME. THING.  and it seems to be the same resolution for like 95 % of the people out there, sooo I'm moving on.
No, no.  I really do want to work on getting in shape.   Not just fitting into my jeans...but looking better underneath them.  :-)

Resolutions
These are so hard for me to come up with, a virgo, someone who thrives to perfect that which I set forth and usually that which is unattainable.  but....here are a few "ideas" floating around in my head.

1-  I'd like to start utilizing the resources that are available to me in this city.   No not food stamps...because yes, technically as a single, unemployed mother of 5 I do qualify for them.  but I'll save those for when my boys begin eating a box of cereal each a day.  :)
I want to explore utah.   I need to take advantage of what we have here in this fine state.  (underneath the laws and some of the people who ruin write them)  
My kids haven't ever been to see the great salt lake. (it's very smelly) but 30 minutes away no less. 
J hasn't been to Lake Powell or Wendover for hell sakes.   This needs to change.
There are so many great mountains and lakes and trails and that 1 museum and hello....The dinosaur national monument is only a few hrs away.    Hell, there's a great kids dinosaur park just 45 minutes away.  
I'm hoping now that my baby boys are getting older, that I can trust myself to handle all of them and venture out.   That of course, if I shower that day.  and on to my next resolution.

2- shower.   Yes, if you've followed my blog....this, like weight loss, has been my resolution for the past several years.   Taking the first step in recognizing it people.    I'm 1/2 way to my goal, no ?

3- BE the example.    Kind of like, BE the ball.   Well, not exactly.   More like the burner on the stove being turned down......yes.....like that, I need to simma down.  

4- Understand.  Most of it is normal.

5- Realize.   Most of it, they'll grow out of.

6- Relax.  in knowing 4 and 5.

7- create a routine that includes......family night and chores.  one that will also includes the other 6 people in this family. 

8- follow through with number 7.

9- and numbers 1-6.   ok, for sure, for sure numbers 1 and 4.   for sure.  also Really hoping to follow through with 1.

10- Spend less, save more

I'm already starting my list for 2012.  My babies will be 4.  FOUR.  I will probably, actually, most likely be able to accomplish what I set out for in 2012.   yeah baby. yeah.
That is not to diminish or devalue what I've set forth before you today.  TOTALLY gonna try to do it.
You have read this article with the title Resolute for a Better Birthday Suit. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/resolute-for-better-birthday-suit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Resolute for a Better Birthday Suit"