Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

happy birthday to you!

Lookie Lookie...Some Cosmo Goodness...


Dontcha love that huge chippie circle?  I popped some Kaisercraft bling on it...Pop over to Ellen's....she has some GREAT stuff...I actually stopped by Ellen's yesterday and picked up my latest order....sooo much fun stuff..

I managed to fit a sweet little banner on my card for Paige's challenge over on Cards Challenge Gallery!  The rub on is vintage Stampin' up...the stitching is what I like to call whimsical...free-form..

I was inspired by CPS199:


**CRAK Alert**

Here are a couple more CRAKs I received recently...both are international goodies!

The first one is all the way from India..

Not only did Spardha send me this fabbie card...she also sent me some crochet blooms and some panels that are wonderful...you'll be seeing those on some of my cards!!

Next up is happy mail from Singapore!

Awwwwww....so very Yvonne...you can almost spot her work from a far...check it out...the skirt is felt...swoon.... 

Thanks ladies....I LOVE my happy mail!!!!!

**Flashback Friday 6.0 update**


Now that the holiday's are over come join us over at Flashback Friday 6.0!  Yvonne is my Guest DT and she picked the following challenge:

**The first card you blogged about that featured an unexpected find from your home**

Psstttt....check out her challenge project:


It is a lovely card circa 2009...check out her deets HERE

We'd love for you to Link up....YOU just might be the winner of a brand new Sparkle Creations January release stamp....and YOU might be my Guest DT AND get to pick the newest challenge....

Hope that you'll play along...the deadline is this friday at 11:59 pm PST!

**thank you**

I have to tell you that you all rock sooo much....this whole blogging community really is the best...after the Card Patterns announcement was made I received several emails and comments on my blog and FB...I love all the positive ju-ju that you all gave me and continue to give me by visiting:)  Non-bloggers don't get the whole blogging thing but I think you all can relate when I say that I truly believe that this particular blogging community is like a huge circle of my friends...I've had the opportunity to meet a bunch of my blogging friends...that certainly IS icing on the cake but my wish would be to eventually meet everyone...wouldn't that be FUN?  Crazy.....yes....but a girl can hope:)

Thank you so much for your support, I TRULY appreciate it...I feel so honored to be part of the Card Patterns Design Team and promise to make you all proud of me:)
You have read this article cosmo cricket / cps / ellen hutson with the title happy birthday to you!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-birthday-to-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "happy birthday to you!"