Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Note for a Friend of mine.

I made this note using an embellishment out of Amy Teets digital designs found here
My friend, Mr. Mitchell  taught me much more than math.  He taught me about life.  About the way people should care.  The way people should treat others.  He taught me about so much and it's safe to say he was the biggest influence I had throughout school and to this very day.  I know this is just a simple way to thank him.  I probably owe him so much more than this little note.  But I think it will make him smile to see this on his facebook page today.
How about leaving someone that has made a big influence in your life a little note today.  It may just make their day.
Love, Jess
You have read this article with the title A Note for a Friend of mine.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/note-for-friend-of-mine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Note for a Friend of mine."